These rules are expected to be followed by all individuals at the YNOT GOLF facilities at all times.
1) All golfers and spectators must complete a Registration Form and a Liability Release before play begins, unless one is already on file. A parent or guardian must sign for any minor under the age of 18. Minors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
2) Only one person may be on the golf turf at a time, except for an authorized professional golf instructor during a lesson.
3) No unauthorized instructor may provide formal lessons at the facility. Formal lessons are deemed to include lessons for hire, use of the Video Swing Analysis cameras and software, and/or permission to be on the golf turf for professional instruction purposes when a student is on the golf turf.
4) All golf swings, including practice swings, must be taken from the address position in the bay. Do not swing a club anywhere else in the facility, and do not step backwards prior to taking a practice swing. Maintain a safe distance from any golfer swinging a club. Before you swing any club, check your surroundings to ensure no one, or obstacle, is within your range of swing. Be aware of your backswing and follow through at all times. Please keep all extra clubs off of the turf to prevent a tripping hazard.
5) Only clean golf balls and only the supplied tees, may be used. All other golf balls and tees are prohibited.
6) No food or beverage may be brought onto the golf turf in the bay.
7) Safeguard all personal property. YNOT GOLF is not responsible for the loss or theft of any personal property.
8) Patrons are responsible for any damage they cause to the property of the tenant or the landlord of this space, including the screen, beyond ordinary wear and tear. Please do not touch the screen or projector at any time. Care should be used with the computer and computer screen. If there is a problem with any of the simulator equipment please ask a staff member for assistance.
9) Smoking is prohibited in the facility, which includes the use of smokeless tobacco, chewing tobacco, and electronic cigarettes.
10) The consumption of outside alcoholic beverages is permitted. The maximum permitted amount of alcohol is 2 drinks per person per session. Underage drinking and excessive consumption are prohibited. Should any patron become visibly intoxicated they will be removed from the facility and banned for life.
11) Please report any accidents or malfunctions on equipment immediately.
12) If a ball goes behind the screen, it is a lost ball and cannot be retrieved.
13) All golfers must make tee times. No walk in appointments. If clients are not able to make their scheduled tee time’s please call to cancel. No show appointments will be required to make a deposit on their future tee times.